Fold your scarf in half lengthwise and drape around your neck with the fold on one side of the front and the loose ends on the other side.
Slip the loose ends through the folded end.
Pull on the loose ends to adjust.
And there you are! Easy as pie. But don't stop here! For technique 1a, just take those two ends around to the back and tie them in a knot. You'll have an interesting wrap in the front and no dangling ends to get in the way.
This is similar to the last one but with a twist.
Start by folding your scarf in half lengthwise and drape it around your neck with the fold on one side and the loose ends on the other.
Take ONE of the long ends and pull it through the loop.
Then take the other long end, lay it under the loop and pull it through.
And here you are. Another easy way to tie your scarf.
Do you have a long scarf? Here are a few quick and easy ways to wear it:
1. Drape it around your neck and let the long ends hang down in the front.
Here's version two. Just as quick and easy:
1. Drape the scarf around your neck, starting in the front this time, with one end longer than the other.
2. Bring the ends around to the front.
3. Take the longer end and toss it over your shoulder.
And for version three:
1. Drape the scarf around your neck
2. Then take the ends and wrap then around you neck once more.
3. You can also loosen the scarf at your neck so you have a cowl neckline.
And there you have it. Three more easy ways to wear your scarf.